The GBO-5 Bipod is very stable and fits securely to your rifle. - Features a wide platform and the ratcheted extensions give you the adjustability needed for precision aim. The GBO-5 QD latch allows for attaching to your 1913 Picatinny rail in just seconds. - The leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different heights without having to align each leg equally. - The retracted leg height of 6 inches extends to a full open position of 10 inches with 3 other positions in-between. - To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc.
- Adjustable Leg Lengths: 7.25 - 9 inches, Weight 11.29oz
- Placement Angle: 5, Leg Extended Positions: 4
- Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45-degree position either forwards or backward, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180-degree arc.
- Fits 20mm Rail/ 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Legs are spring-loaded and retract with the touch of a button.