FAST SHIPPING FROM TEXAS!
For Gun Make: Savage, Model .223
- T6 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Bead Blast Hard Anodized Finish Type 3
- Solid Machined Construction
- Attaches To A Milspec 1913 Picatinny Rail
- Thumb Nut With Locking Retention
- Front Sight With Adjustable Post
- Rear Sight With Adjustable Windage And Two Appertures
- Flip Up Feature
- Canted At 45 Degrees For No Obstruction
- Black Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing
- Solid precision machined construction
- Both the front and rear flip up sights will attach to any milspec picatinny rail
- The front sight has an adjustable post and a flip up feature.
- The rear sight is adjustable for windage and has two appertures for short distances and long distances.
- Both feature a 45 degree cant so that when mounted, they will not interfere with your optics or any other accessories.
- Both conveniently lay 45 degrees on your left or right side of the upper receiver
- Sights deploy and lock in place at the push of a button
- Easily transition from optics to iron sights by canting your rifle 45 degrees to the left or right and deploy the sights by pushing the button.